Roles and Responsibilities
• Invest in building relationships, both with the outside community and with the population that the organization is targeting.
• Manage the execution of our strategy by defining deliverables, dependencies, deadlines, and budgets
• Broad involvement in selection and talent acquisition of the resources and talent who are skilled to accomplish our mission but also minimize employee turnover and boost culture, morale and value of the organization.
• Designing and executing recruitment campaigns & presentations for deploying colleges, corporates, youth hubs and other events across the country
. • Build and sustain operational excellence through forecasting and planning for the future in terms of particular challenges we may face in areas of talent acquisition, compliance and statutory laws
. • On point in terms of onboarding, induction and operations inside Standards for Community Services
• Communicates directly, with donors, Staff, volunteers and others, on matters related projects & initiatives and on behalf of the organization.
• Monitor ongoing progress via data dashboards to fine-tune interventions and strategic bets on an ongoing basis and ensure we are on track to meet our goals
. • Supervise the standardization, improvement and maintenance of all aspects of the organizational development (i.e., ensuring adherence to standard operating procedures), including program to encourage volunteerism and employee engagement.
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - MSW
Candidate must have following skills:
• Previously engaged in market research, branding and organizational development interventions
• High attention to detail, with a belief in the importance of ‘the little things
• Effective Communication. From project kick-offs to stakeholder meetings, project managers are constantly communicating
• Project management skills and the ability to adapt to changing work situations