About the Position
The incumbent will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies for undertaking programme activities. This will include designing implementation plans, engaging with various stakeholders including school administrators, teachers, students and members of the community, documenting activities, creation of reports et al. The incumbent will also be responsible for engaging with the partners and co-designing initiatives.
- Designing and implementing program activities in accordance with the goal and objectives of the organization
- Creating content for programme activities as per requirements
- Regularly engaging with stakeholders including donors, beneficiaries, volunteers et al
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved
- Coordinating within the team to ensure a synergy in activities being undertaken
- Implementing an engagement programme for volunteers and interns including orientation, task allocation and monitoring etc.
- Developing and implementing a communication plan for implementation with stakeholders
- Co-develop strategies for initiating fundraising activities
- Undertaking documentation of the programme activities including report writing etc.
- Assessing whether programs and activities have been successful by talking to community members and getting their feedback
- Engaging with community’s needs and using the information gained through community programs to promote greater public awareness of relevant issues
Remuneration will be commensurate to candidate’s experience and will be within the range of INR 25,000-30,000 gross per month and subject to TDS as applicable
In case of Queries
For any queries please write to us at email@example.com or call us at +91 99900 670 99