Implementation of effective and result oriented activities and long-lasting changes in the lives of beneficiaries. Ensure achievement of overall outcomes of the outreach program in line with the overall mission are attained and upscaled accordingly.
Will report to the Programs Director.
The scope /profile includes the following:
· Planning & Execution of the interventions at various outreach sites especially focussing on vulnerable communities, like brothel communities, slums, and other designated or selected sites.
· Engaging with women and continuing to mobilize and motivation them to participate in the various interventions and activities and establish case management process in the outreach.
· Coordination and Networking: Engage with partners like government and NGO stakeholders and other stakeholders for job placements, training and other areas necessary in the process of rehabilitation and reintegration. Coordinate and communicate with the stakeholders regularly and establish a close working relationship with them
· Regular follow up on the progress of the women and ensure assessments are done, data is recorded and used for course corrections
· Documentation & Report writing on timely basis
· Participate in innovation efforts and breaking new ground through pilots within the outreach programme
· support team management and convergence with the various verticals
· Any other task/priority set by the Programs Director
§ Willingness to work and execute in the field / on-ground. Hands-on
§ Willingness to learn
§ Team player
§ Analytical skills, develops new and innovative solutions
§ Documentation skills
§ Very good communication skills – verbal and written, good listener
§ Strong interpersonal skills- Builds and maintains effective relationships, with colleagues, and external partners and supporters
§ Proactive and takes initiative
§ Inclination for leadership
§ Honest, encourages openness and transparency
§ Passion to make a change
· Outcome driven work
· Ownership of work
Post Graduation - MSW
Desired Candidate Profile:
· Female Candidates only.
· Work experience of at least 2-3 years in a not-for-profit (preferably worked with women)