Duration: 2 years
Reports To: Sr. HR Officer
• Support HR processes and activities relating to recruitment, onboarding and completing
• the HR joining documentation.
• Support Staff wellbeing initiative and activities in the CP that creates a work environment that fosters staff engagement.
• Support in encouraging the work culture to facilitate adherence to CRS guiding principles, where dignity, diversity, and rights and responsibilities of all staff are valued.
• Collect and organize input on HR processes and policies and share the same for revision and improvement.
• Maintain record keeping through personnel files and/or HRIS that adheres to required CRS, donor, and local law regulations. As needed provide support on analytical reports on HR-related data, metrics and trends to support decision-making, workforce planning and development
• Support and liaison with vendors on maintaining staff benefit records.
• Actively engage in overall management of HR programs and services in the CP.
Background, Experience & Requirements:
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration required. Master’s degree in HR Management, Business Administration or Organizational Development preferred.
• Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Web Conferencing Applications, HRIS.
Personal Skills :
• Good learner and ability to relate to people at all levels internally and externally. Strategic in how you approach each relationship.
• Strong customer service ethic and abilities
• Very good planning, coordinating, and organizing skills
• Able to maintain confidential information
• Proactive, resourceful, solutions-oriented and results-oriented
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Travel Required (include percentage of required travel, if applicable)
• Occasional travel, 10% of the time
Key Working Relationships:
Internal: Country Management Team; All CP Staff
External: Representatives of local government authorities; peers from other NGOs in the country; local legal counsel; providers of HR-related services; CRS partners; consultants.
Agency-wide Competencies (for all CRS Staff):
These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
• Accountability and Stewardship
• Strategic Mindset
• Build Relationships
• Develops Talent
• Continuous Improvement and Innovation
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
Those who wants to learn in areas of human resource and want to join development sector to make difference to society, may apply with a detailed C.V. by 8th August stating three references:
Click the link: http://crsindia.org/employee_resume