The position of the accountant is based in Kolkata with regular field visit at north 24 parganas to oversee the education and livelihood initiatives
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Maintenance of Project Cash Books, Vouchers, Billings, day cash books, Bank books, advances etc.
• Entry in Tally ERP9
• Attending bank transactions
• Preparation of monthly and quarterly financial statements,
• Maintaining the Cheque Issued register, bank reconciliation
• Settlement of training programme and travel expenses
• Preparation of vouchers and keeping a record of the same
• Advances for tours and settlement of accounts after tours.
• Preparation of invoices, logic note, purchase order and quotation analysis
• Reconcile cash, bank Accounts and Trial Balance on a monthly basis;
• Timely compliance with the requirements for complying with T.D.S., Professional Tax(10BD) and Provident Fund etc;
• Assist in financial year-end closure and preparation of Financial Statement of the Organization;
• Will be required to visit to field area for project related work under implementation by the organization.
• Any other tasks as assigned by the Accounts Officer of this Organisation from time to time.
Educational Qualifications, Skill, and Competencies:
• The candidate must be a graduate in Commerce with Honors in Accountancy.
• Must be proficient in maintenance of accounts, TDS, PF, and Profession Tax.
• Should be capable of handling/filing returns under Income Tax(10BD), P.F and Profession Tax.
• Should be fluent in English and Bengali.
• Persons having worked in the N.G.O sector will be preferred.
• Candidate should have at least 1 years experience on the above matters.
CTC 18k to 20k
Please contact with CV and covering letter to MsSatarupa Majumdar @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Within 5th of September