The Program Manager position includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Facilitate the activities of Luit Fellows and Luit Scholar program including
o Identifying exceptional students each year for the fellowship
o Frequent follow up and monitoring the progress of the fellows during the cycle of the fellowship
o Documenting success stories and publishing the same in both electronic and traditional media
o Facilitating overall coordination and implementation of the proposed events that will be organized for the fellows
o Promoting the program across different media and channels
o Highlighting the achievement of the program to different stakeholders
o Maintain database of each fellow including their progress, areas of improvement, post scholarship career progress
o Soliciting and raising funds from different stakeholders
o Organising Manthan, the annual retreat of Luit Fellows
• Facilitate the activities of ‘Disha’ including
o Coordination with the Assam Sarba Siksha Abhiyan and state Inspector of schools for identification and selection of schools for career counseling
o Undertaking career counselling sessions
o Continuous evaluation of the progress of the sessions through feedback mechanism
o Documentation of case studies
• Helping in admin and other financial related activities of the organization including coordinating with CA and Bank.
Outreach and Stakeholder Coordination
• Develop and nurture internal and external relationships to ensure optimum stakeholder engagement and program success.
• Develop linkages and coordinate with state level organizations working on similar areas including government institutions
• Explore possible partnerships with government institutions at local levels
Project Coordination and Management
• Work closely with the senior management team to ensure that project deliverables and deadlines are met
• Ensure strong monitoring and evaluation (M&E) component.
• Ensure that key cross-cutting themes — such as community participation, internal capacity building, strong M&E, coordination, consultation with government, public/ private/civic sector partnerships, and inclusion of all relevant stakeholders — are emphasized and integrated into all project activities.
• Provide regular reporting on activities and budget to senior management team and submit written reports upon request. Ensure that all program reports, financials, and communications achieve a high-level of clarity and professional quality and that public document are disseminated to relevant stakeholders in a timely manner.
• Any other tasks, as requested
• Min. Bachelor degree or equivalent in any subject
• Well versed in Assamese and English (both spoken and written)
• Excellent communication and public speaking skills
• Willing to travel to remote areas in Assam
• Ability to work independently
Forward brief CV of not more than two pages to email@example.com with a cover letter mentioning-
• Why you are the right candidate for the job?
• What drives you in your daily lives to look for a better tomorrow?
Last date for submission- 3rd Sept 2022
Remuneration- Starting remuneration will be Rs 20,000 per month which will be periodically revised based on performance
Only selected candidates who meets the essential criteria’s will be notified for the next stage of the selection process