Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Maintain accurate and up to date accounts for the organisation.
2. Work under the policies, principles and guidance of the organisation and project regulations.
3. Oversee the financial operations and ensure timely and accurate financial reports and practices including cash management, payroll, financial disbursements, ledgers etc. at office.
4. Manage financial control, prepare and analyze budgets, develop financial reports, and make recommendations to the executive director and project heads on budget expenditures.
5. Monitor the expenditures to ensure that program funds are utilized appropriately by the close of the fiscal year.
6. Oversee the preparation and submission of annual activity-based project budgets as well as Monthly and quarterly financial reports.
7. Undertake capacity building activities for community and other stakeholders on accounting practices and management, if necessary.
The position is initially for a period of one year (including a probation period of three months) and extendable based on performance and project duration.
Remuneration: Remuneration is commensurate with experience and knowledge.
Selected candidate should join within 30 days
Qualification and Experience:
1. Hold a B Com Accounting degree, M Com Accounting degree is preferable.
2. Have a minimum of 3 years of experience in handling accounts, preferably NGO accounts
3. Good knowledge of computer - Windows and Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel). Knowledge of Tally is preferred.
4. Good Reporting and writing skills.
5. Know the law and accounting system of India CSR and adhere to organization policies
6. Must be a team player and keep eyes focused on the wider goals of the organization.
7. A high level of accuracy and the ability to keep detailed file notes