Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for the execution of the entire project.
2. Build relationship and trust with local communities and facilitate communities for collective actions.
3. Coordinate and monitor field organisers.
3. Provide technical support and take responsibility for building the capacities of field organisers and community leaders.
4. Develop professional working relations with local administration and line departments.
5.Be responsible for all documentation and reporting needs of the project.
6. Facilitate field visits, meetings, evaluation and communication with donors and other stakeholders.
7. Work and report under the guidance of the Executive Director and ensure alignment between the project and the communication portfolio.
The position is initially for a period of one year (including a probation period of three months) and extendable based on performance and project duration.
Remuneration: Remuneration is commensurate with experience and knowledge.
Selected candidate should join within 30 days
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and knowledge
Should be a postgraduate, preferably MSW with a minimum of 5 years of experience, and with a minimum grassroots exposure for 2 years.
Should have excellent communication skills in English and Telugu.
Have the ability to work independently and with minimum supervision from the management.