Harsha Trust is striving to build a brand of well-educated and empathetic people especially groomed to enhance wellbeing of the rural poor and vulnerable. Our teams and cadre work to make rural communities self-reliant by accessing resources and markets to produce and sell their products, as well as access their citizenship entitlements. Our volunteers and professionals have diverse skills and what they bring forth thus is large-scale transformation of communities and people. We strive to ensure dignity and social justice and an egalitarian social order, with a voice for everyone. Executives along with community service providers, work with people and their institutions across myriad themes of development such as agriculture, livestock, natural resources management, health and nutrition, education and entitlements etc. Gender equality is our core value.
Long-term commitment, being sensitive to the poor and marginalised, collaborative positions with different stakeholders (e.g., Government Departments, Market forces, Panchayati Raj Institutions), and expertise in the domain are key to their engagements.
Place of posting:
In any of the teams at the block level where Harsha Trust is working, based on Harsha Trust’s requirements (location may change over time).
Gross Monthly Salary INR 25,000 to INR 35,000 depending upon the qualification and experience. Apart from that health insurance up to Rs 3 lakhs for self and dependents and accident insurance policy.
Application and Selection Process:
• Interested applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria, kindly fill the attached bio-data form and email to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Application for Executive’.
• Only those shortlisted will be intimated and invited to an offline process
1. 16 years of on-campus educational background
2. Minimum of a Master's degree or equivalent degree in Social Work/ Sociology, B.Sc/M.Sc Agriculture/Horticulture, Veterinary Science, B.Tech (Agriculture) or Bachelors of Engineering (any field), MBA Rural Management, Community Development.
3. A minimum of 1-2 years of work experience in mobilizing, institution building, community engagement activities is desirable
4. Good command over MS office is desirable.
• Those with 60% marks or above throughout career in Sciences/Humanities.
• Those with English as medium of instruction and examination of the last qualifying degree with a minimum of 55% at every stage.
*Humanities and social sciences include apart from courses already mentioned above archaeology, education, international relations, political science, geography, history, law, psychology, ancient and modern languages, literature, philosophy, mass communications.