FED’s present and past donors and partners include a multitude of credible international and national agencies, institutions, Government Ministries, UN Agencies, Corporates & Foundations.
For more information about FED and DD, please visit https://www.doosradashak.in/
Role and Responsibility:
• Managing data, information and documentation at SCU(Headquarter, Jaipur).
• Coordinating M&E systems for monitoring of projects.
• Preparation of Annual Report and periodic project reports in English & Hindi.
• Support in organizational planning, implementation, review and evaluation.
• Promotion of spoken English in rural areas, especially for women.
• Travel to review project implementation in project areas.
• Any other responsibility as may be assigned from time to time.
Education and Experience:
• A Master’s Degree with Minimum Seven years of professional experience in development field/sector.
• Preference will be given to a candidate who has lived and worked in Rajasthan.
• Adequate data management and statistical analysis skills.
• Strong documentation/reporting/Presentation/Communication and Liaison skills capable of drafting documents in English and Hindi.
• Well versed in computers with ability to work with current data software packages.
• Ability to work in a multicultural team.
• Ability to partner with various Govt. and like-minded organizations.