Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Maintaining and monitoring projects particularly school site and other branches.
2. Procures quotations of materials locally before final purchase is done and then placed before Building committee.
3. Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings.
3. Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings with stakeholders.
4. Purchase of all furnishing materials, furniture and other materials of main school and branch schools.
5. In charge of all relief distribution programs and other activities of the main school and branch schools.
6. Following up with parents regarding fees payment etc in Main school.
7. Providing administrative support as needed.
8. Undertaking various project tasks as required eg arranging labourers for cleaning of ponds, poultry farming training, tailoring training, kitchen garden and all other trainings conducted by the organization.
9. Responsible for installation of tube wells in all branch schools and maintenece of existing facilities.
9. Community mobilization and follow up along with other field staff.
9. Ensuring all documentation for various relief distribution maintained appropriately.
10. All purchase of materials required for the project which includes main school and branches.
11.Maintaining teacher’s quarter related matters as purchase of daily food stock and maintaining the same.
12. Overall supervision of all programs including the schools.
Location: Hingalganj, North 24 Parganas, West Bengal
Preferably some experience in working in constructions purpose, should have computer knowledge, hard working, honest.
CTC: Rs 1,80,000 p.a
Accommodation and fooding will be provided.