Job Location : National Office, Kolkata
Reporting to : Executive Director
Nature of Employment: Contractual
About the Organization: Lutheran World Service India Trust (LWSIT) is a national NGO implementing development programs in the states of Odisha, West Bengal, Assam and Jharkhand, while it implements major humanitarian response projects as pan India program
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies required:
• Master’s degree in Social Science/ Business Communication/ Business Administration/ Marketing/ Public Relations or any related field
• Minimum 5 years of experience in resource mobilization/ fundraising in any Organization
• Have proven track record of resource mobilization/ fundraising from Institutional Donors, International NGOs, multilateral agencies, ODA funding, etc.
• Have experience of resource mobilization from domestic sources such as; CSR funding sources, Foundations, Individual Donors and Govt. (Central or State Govt.) within India
• Experience of developing Resource Mobilization Strategy for the Organization which yielded results
• Proven knowledge, skills and experiences in developing successful Concept Notes, Request For Proposals (RFPs) and winning Project Proposals
• Experience of developing appealing proposals with net worth of project cost
• Have some amount of experience in tapping sources from Govt. Depts.
• Experience of setting resource mobilization targets annually and its successful achievement
• Identified potential sources of funding agencies within and outside the country, and avail funding opportunities for the Organization
• Ability to develop project proposals in line with various Strategic Aims as per LWSIT Strategic Plan Document 2023-2027 and apply for funding to meet organizational needs
How to apply:
Interested persons are requested to submit their applications with a covering letter and CV. The applications to be sent to the Executive Director via email: email@example.com
Last Date for Receiving Application: 15th December 2022.