Job Location : National Office, Kolkata
Reporting to : Resource Mobilization Manager
Nature of Employment : Contractual
About the Organization: Lutheran World Service India Trust (LWSIT) is a national NGO implementing development programs in the states of Odisha, West Bengal, Assam and Jharkhand, while it implements major humanitarian response projects as pan India program
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies required:
• At least Master’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related field
• Experience of developing effective Communication Strategy for the Organization
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Write and edit various communication materials including periodic publications, quarterly newsletter, website content, annual reports and other marketing material that communicates the Organization's activities, products and/or services.
• Experience of providing support the efforts to raise funds from institutional donors, INGOs, NGOs, governments, general public, foundations, private sector and other funding agencies
• Experience of working with a team and provide input for program improvement
• Promote communications and marketing materials through social media
• Ability to generate quality program reports, case stories/ human-interest stories, documentation, photography and video documentation, etc.
• Willingness to travel to project sites to collect and collate information for organization learning and dissemination
• Ability to maintain digital media archives (photos, videos)
• Ability to facilitate, support, and improve internal and external flow of communication
• Enhance the ability to fundraise in order to support LWSIT activities
How to apply:
Interested persons are requested to submit their applications with a covering letter and CV. The applications to be sent to the Executive Director via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date for Receiving Application: 15th December 2022.