- Planning, development & management of rural development projects at the community & state levels.
- Prepare livelihood plans for SHGs, FPOs, Youth Groups, etc. as per the possibilities and local potential.
- Provide forward and backward linkage with other development agencies including the government.
- Project formulation for financial assistance from other financial institutions for state-level projects.
- Support and manage the team in project components, formulation, implementation and monitoring.
- Organized training programs for capacity building of the beneficiaries.
- Prepare Implementation plans for the state and districts for smooth implementation of the Programmes.
- Prepare documentation of case studies, and updated reports in a timely manner.
organization website: www.sparshsf.org
Interested candidates, please send CVs to email@example.com