Samarpan is seeking to hire 4 Master Trainer/Subject Expert (female candidate) for the 6 months to 1-year. (May be extended for another 3 years as per requirement) This position requires the candidates to have good decision-making skills and dynamic attitude. Candidate should be comfortable in travelling at training location
Chandauli District (Niyamtabad block) of Uttar Pradesh
Reporting to: Project Coordinator
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
• Conducting module wise BCC and Life Skill sessions with Adolescent girls and women in the villages. Ensure that all training sessions are held as per plan, module and program guidelines.
• To ensure high attendance of girls in every session.
• To cooperate in gathering the group members and take their proper feedback.
• Taking feedback (mood meter) from the participants after each session. Analyzing it and drawing conclusions.
• To revise the content from time to time based on experience, learning and feedback.
• Ensuring documentation of session outline and content.
• Build strong relationships with adolescent girls as well as all important stakeholders at the Village level and communicate them about the project expectations and goals.
• Responsible to conduct home visit, Stakeholders meetings (Anganwadi, Panchayat members, Asha worker, school teachers, VHNC) as and when required.
• Collect all accurate relevant data from the field and share it with MIS team. Regularly maintain meeting book, attendance register and ensure all other documents process.
• Participates and perform in any other activities/events which may be required to be undertaken to fulfil the objectives of the organization.
How to apply:
suitable candidate/qualified professionals Candidates are requested to send in their CV at email@example.com
The dateline for sending application/CV is 22th December, 2022
For more details, please visit our website http://samarpanjharkhand.org/career/
Note: Only short-listed candidates shall be notified by us.
Qualification, Experience and Skills Required:
• Graduate/Post graduate degree in social work/ Rural Development/ Community development/Health/ Social Entrepreneurship with 2 year of experience in community mobilization/trainings/Ground level activities.
• Must be a female candidate. Age below 40 years.
• Familiar to conduct training sessions.
• Hindi language (read, write and talk) is must.
• Must have own two-wheeler vehicle for field visit.
• Should be able to work in a dynamic and challenging environment.
• Desire to work in the social sector and passion to make a change in the society.
• Earlier experience in adolescent girls’ and women' program is highly preferable.
• Basic knowledge of computer applications of MS Word, Excel, Power Point etc.