Roles and responsibilities:
• The Centre coordinator will be responsible for the implementation of the program under the guidance of the city-in-charge, documentation of program activities and timely preparation of reports at the respective CIC. The Centre coordinator will work in close collaboration with the program team and Sub-center.
• Develop and facilitate implementation of the weekly and monthly work plans for the team:
• Support all staff to develop their weekly/monthly plan based on program priorities and monthly targets.
• Area allocation to Each team member and ensure all the places given to the Team are covered effectively.
• Ensure that the team does quality-based work.
• Undertake random field visits to sub-centers to observe programme activities in the field and to provide support.
• Undertake regular monitoring of program activities.
• Oversee all the M&E activities in the project. Ensure that all the data collected are entered into respective tools on daily basis and verify all the records on weekly basis to ensure the quality of the data.
• Ensure timely data entry in MIS & MPR.
• Generate monthly and quarterly reports as per protocol.
• Ensure timely submission of quarterly and monthly reports to the Director
as well as CIC.
• Provide monthly updates on target versus achievement to PD of the organization.
• Arrange weekly and monthly meetings to identify child-related issues in the project and lead the efforts to address them.
• After receiving the line list from the ART center, validate the information received from ART center, and if the same client list is repeatedly given report back to the ART center
• Lead advocacy, networking, and linkages-related activities of CHILDLINE
• Establish linkages with local service providers, especially with Dcpu, Dswo, CWC, Health, labour, education department etc.
• Lead/facilitate all advocacy efforts at the district level, including conducting meetings and focus group discussions in the field.
• Participation in Coordination meetings and sharing CHILDLINE activities and priorities.
• Provide administrative and capacity building support for the following:
• To liaise with the accountant to monitor the financial transactions and expenditure pattern in accordance with approved budget.
• Support the accountant in developing financial forecast.
• Verify and approve the vouchers.
• To facilitate visits from CIC, Donors etc
• Identify the capacity-building needs of CHILDLINE staff and arrange in-house training.
How to apply:
• suitable candidate/qualified professionals Candidates are requested to send in their CV at email@example.com
• The dateline for sending application/CV is 22th December, 2022
• For more details, please visit our website http://samarpanjharkhand.org/career/
Note: Only short-listed candidates shall be notified by us.
Skills, qualification and Competencies:
• Eligibility: At least Post graduate Degree or Graduate in Development Studies/Rural Management/Social work/Social Entrepreneurship and other related disciplines with 2 years’ experience in Child protection field and ground level activities.
• Demonstrate abilities as a motivator, mobilizer, mover, networker, escalated oral and written presentation skills.
• Computer skills, particularly with online web applications and MS office.
• Willingness to work in rural areas in independent manner.
• Good communication and writing skill in Hindi and English.
• Skill to interact with local government agencies, CSO’s, private sectors and stakeholders as per need.
• Age below 35 Years.