The person will be responsible for doing all project related monitoring and documentation activities and will work under the guidance of the Project Manager. The incumbent will have following responsibilities.
• Monitor project progress based on performance indicators and identify Improvement areas
• Ensure preparing well-organized system for data collection, documentation, filing and reporting so that regular reliable data is provided to project management team against objectives and Indicators
• Support the project team in development of questionnaires and tools for project baseline and end line surveys, conducting analysis and report generation
• Develop lines of communication with key stakeholders and communicate regularly with them. Ensure proper documentation of the communications materials and knowledge products
• Support in developing the Impact Indicators of project and help in tracking them.
• Prepare and edit press releases, programme related progress reports and documents.
• Support the project manager in developing Social media (Facebook page, twitter, blog) contents
• Document all reports, success stories on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis across project intervention area
• Generate Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly MIS reports
Required Skills and Experience
• The candidate should have a Master's degree in social science/mass communications or other relevant fields At least of three years relevant working experience
• Candidate should have experience in communication, reporting, documentation, publication in relation to social development fields;
•Candidate should possess excellent writing editing and speaking skills in both English and Odiya, Some working experience in the media communication will be an asset.