About us :
URIDA is a non-profit organization based in Delhi, having branches in various states of India. At present we are focusing on cluster development activities for handicraft artisans and skill development of rural youth. Major projects at present are DDU-GKY (MORD) and SFURTI (MSME)
Responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant:
• Collection and documentation of expense details and bills on daily basis from the project teams.
• Preparation of vouchers and making entries in tally (prime) in consultation with the Accountant.
• Maintaining documents related to assets, stocks etc and frequent verification and reporting of the same.
• Handle day-to day transactions under supervision of accountant, liaison with banks and other concerned financial institutions.
• Assist the accountant in preparation of various reports related to finance and banking.
• Field visits as and when required
Qualification: B Com /M Com
Experience : Minimum one year experience for BCom graduates. MCom graduates with no experience can also apply.
Salary : 12000/month for the first three months (training period) and Rs.15000/month on appointment. Scope of further promotion & increment for brilliant candidates.
• The position requires thorough understanding of MS Word & Excel.
• Knowledge in Public Fund Management System portal will be an advantage.
• The applicant must be well trained in Tally software. This is a mandatory requirement.
• Must be willing to work irrespective of office hours in case of emergencies.
Interested candidates may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org