Scope of Work (SoW):
The responsibilities of the Accounts & Administration Support :
· Maintaining effective accounts system in a timely, accurate, relevant and informative manner.
· General administration duties related to office and projects
· Maintaining accounts general ledgers.
· Management of cashflow and vouchers.
· Management of Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable.
· Maintaining Fixed Asset register.
· Liaising with banks.
· Ensure internal compliance with finance policy and processes.
· Maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts
· Ensures sound cash management of bank accounts and maintains petty cash fund
· General office administration.
· Maintains office files
· Maintain updated Tally
· Support the Lead in programs related administration and logistics.
· Maintaining and sharing receipts of donations and proceeds from sales
· Maintaining registers for assets and in-kind donations. Keeping a track of the same and updating needs list on a fortnightly basis
· Be a qualified accountant, with 2 year of experience in either industry or practice
· Have excellent problem-solving skills.
· Team player
· Communication skills.
· Have basic computer skills.
· Working knowledge of Tally
· Is professional and able to maintain confidentiality due to the sensitive nature of the work within the organisation
· Being flexible, adaptable.
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduation - B.Com
Desired Candidate Profile:
· Good knowledge of Excel, Ms office, Word
· Work experience of at least 1-2 years in accounting and admin field