Key Responsibility Areas
• Play a role in the scouting, planning and relationship building with Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) wings of relevant corporates.
• Take lead and in relevant cases support pitching different ideas and concepts to CSRs.
• Promote the visibility of BCC before internal and external audiences, including building online communities through web presence, social media and social networking sites.
• Act as internal knowledge resource on issue of CSR as it pertains to general information dissemination. Monitor key trends, competitive activity, and other issues of interest to the company.
• Maintain and update database of relevant CSR bodies.
Qualification and Experience
• 0-4 years’ experience with public relations/corporate social responsibility/sustainability teams of corporate houses.
• Degree/Advanced degree in relevant field.
• Demonstrates a keen interest in CSR and Sustainability.
• Skilled in writing.
• Strong communication and presentation skills along with the ability to interact and communicate with stakeholders (NGOs, corporates, etc.).
• Skilled in maintaining relationships and partnerships with external organizations and with senior executives.
• A self-motivated person.
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat