Looking for a master trainer (Female Preferred) on contractual basis for six months. The master trainer should have a good public speaking and facilitation skills. Candidate must have good command on both Hindi and English verbally. The educational qualification must be B.Ped or M.Ped. On completion of the project, each candidate will be given an experience certificate from Sports: A Way of Life.
Roles and Responsibilities
• The project will be implemented at the ITIs of different locations within Uttar Pradesh. All the expenditure of traveling and stay during the official visits will be given by the organization.
• The Master trainer will be leading a team 4-to-6 trainer facilitators.
• The prime task of master trainer will be to deliver three sessions which will include a short orientation session, a session on diet, nutrition, and life style and a session on exercise training. which also includes demonstration supported by team.
• Apart from this, the master trainer will support its team in conducting the fitness tests, biometric attendance, managing the batch of student, taking pictures and videos, etc. wherever needed.
• The master trainer will have to pass a basic course of “Community Sports Coach” from SPEFL-SC. Only the qualified candidate will receive a certificate of completion and will be eligible for the fellowship Program.
• A complete training will be given to the individual before the project.
• Any other project related task instructed by the organization.
Salary - Rs. 20,000/- Per Month
Location: Uttar Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh