To educate, organize & empower the rural poor, Promoting developed liberating force aimed at social justice, economic growth, and self-reliance.
Our spire society would be a just society free from exploitation, inequality & discrimination and based on love affection, cooperation, equality, brotherhood & justice without discrimination on the basis of caste creed, religion, race and sex, etc.
About Job :
1. Female from S.T. Community.
2. Qualification: Minimum Graduation from a recognized Board/University.
2. Working Experience;- 3-5 years.
3. Language:-Hindi, English, Local language Sadri and Karuk (Must).
5. Computer Knowledge: MS & Excel, with Hindi and English Typing.
6. Two-Wheeler Driving with Self of Vehicle & Valid Driving License.
7. Good Team Leading Ability and Communication Skills in the Local Language as well as Hindi and English.
Remuneration/Salary: Rs. 16000/ (Sixteen Thousand only) including Local Travel costs.
Last date for Submission: The C.V. must be sent before the 20th of July 2023 to Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Lohardaga, Jharkhand