1. Social Media Management - Manage the Website and social media profiles for - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and other relevant platforms.
2. Content production - Write, create, and implement daily social media posts across channels of our activities inclusive of hospitals camps, community medical camps, community health programs, visits of dignitaries, celebration of festivals and events etc.
3. Develop messaging and communication materials targeted towards various audiences including healthcare providers, donors, and the general public.
4. Create high-quality communication materials, including press releases.
5. Content gathering - Liaison with our hospital managers to source, create and manage social media content and share the same on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
6. Work towards improving and increasing awareness, user engagement, online conversations, and website traffic through social media.
7. Ensure proper quality checks in accordance with Society norms across social media profiles to ensure consistency and adherence across social media channels. Ensure all content is verified and checked for due sources.
8. Undertake any other assignments, which may be assigned from time to time by the Reporting Authority.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, public relations, or a related field.
• At least 5 years of experience in communications, preferably in the public health sector.
• Demonstrated experience in managing social media channels.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to write and communicate information in a simple manner.
• Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
• Fluency in Hindi, English; knowledge of any other language will be an asset.
Salary: SVHMS offers competitive compensation based on experience and background.
How to Apply:
SVHMS is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates with relevant experience may e-mail their CV along with covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line as “Application for the post of Social Media Coordinator”.
Location: Dharmawala, Dehradun, Uttarakhand