Roles and Responsibilities
- Overlook all the financials of the organization.
- Manage Salaries, payments from funding agencies, expenses done by the organization.
- Maintain a record of all the financial work as per the required formats.
- Assist the Project Manager in preparing MIS.
- Basic level reporting of the project activities including managing database of photographs, etc.
- Any other task assigned by the organization.
- B. Com Graduate from a recognised Institute.
- Any other equivalent or higher qualification in the field of accountancy.
- Must have an advance knowledge of Tally or other accounts related software.
- Advance knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Basic Documentation Skills.
6 Months (Probation) [Can be extended based on performance of the candidate]
Place of work:
2/50, Vikas Khand -2, Gomti Nagar Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. 226010
Near Captain Manoj Pandey Chauraha
Landmark - Behind Mayo Hospital, Gomti Nagar
*In case the office gets relocated, the candidate shall report to the new office.
9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 14,000/- Per Month based on Experience and Interview
Location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh